DHFWS Recruitment 2018 Midnapur District Vacancy 2018 Apply Online : DHFWS Vacancy 2018-2019 Online Application Form Download/ Notification
DHFWS Recruitment 2018
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti has release recruitment notification for DHFWS Recruitment 2018. DHFWS announces advertisement for Midanpur District Vacancy 2017. Candidates can apply online as their interest and eligibility criteria. Applicant’s huge no. of vacancies will fill through DHFWS Jobs 2017 so had better opportunity to get DHFWS Jobs 2017. Applicants carry education qualification such as MBBS/MBA or other degree; mention below is eligible to apply for DHFWS Midanpur District Recruitment. Aspirants make visit regular on our web link and get latest updates on DHFWS Bharti. Aspirants we mention below eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates and steps to apply online for DHFWS Midanpur District Bharti. Candidates for more relevant information on DHFWS Vacancy may log on official web link @wbhealth.gov.in.
Apply Online for DHFWS Midanpur District Vacancy 2018-2019
The Health & Family Welfare Department works under the supervision of WB State Government and it is aimed at providing the outstanding health services in west Bengal through Advanced Health Care system. DHFWD conducts various recruitment programs on regular basis to select suitable candidates for different positions. DHFWS invites application form for Midanpur District Vacancy 2018. Candidates can download application form for DHFWS Vacancy and send it to postal address mention below. Applicants can follow instructions mention below for registration of Midanpur District Jobs and make registration easily. Aspirants must take a look to education qualification and age limit before apply. Candidates have to face personal interview conducted by recruitment authority in selection process after that merit list of selected candidates will declare.
DHFWS Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For GDMO: The applicants interested in applying for GDMO Post must have done MBBS from any recognized university, only under MCI.
- For District Programme Coordinator: Candidates interested to apply for the post of District Program Coordinator must have passed Health Administration/ MBA/ PG Diploma in Management from any recognized University/ Institute.
- For DEO: 40yrs or less
- For GDMO: Up to 65yrs as on
Selection Process: Candidates selection will depend on their performance in personal interview conducted by DHFWS.
Starting date to apply: already running
Last date to apply:
Instructions to apply online for DHFWS Vacancy 2018-2019
- Candidates may log on official web portal of DHFWS www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Now click on relevant recruitment notification
- Read complete article
- Click on Application form for DHFWS Bharti 2018
- Download, take hard copy
- Fill application form with proper details
- Attach photo, signature and required documents
- Send application to postal address mention below
Office of the CMOH & Secretary,
District Health & family Welfare Samiti,
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.