Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Application Form 259 Graduate Trainee Vacancy : Mumbai Port Trainee Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Notification
Mumbai Port Trust announces recruitment notification for Graduate Trainee Vacancy 2018. Mumbai Port Trust 239 Graduate Trainee Vacancy 2018 is out now, all interested candidates can apply for various posts. Applicants searching Mumbai Port Trust Jobs here is your opportunity to get Mumbai Graduate Trainee Jobs. Applicants can check important information such as post wise education qualification, age limit, important dates, selection process, important dates and instructions to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Trainee Graduate Recruitment will be helpful for you. Aspirants keep in touch with us and get attached with latest updates on Mumbai Port Trust Graduate Trainee Jobs. Applicant’s numbers of seats are more than last year recruitment, better opportunity to get Graduate Trainee Jobs. Aspirants can log on official link of Mumbai Port Trust to get more relevant information on 239 Trainee Graduate Bharti 2018.
Mumbai Port Trust Jobs 2018-2019
Candidates you can download application form for Mumbai Graduate Bharti 2017 through official link mention below. Applicants we mention here key important instructions to apply, you can follow and make you registered for Mumbai Graduate Trainee Vacancy. Aspirants we suggest you to check education qualification and age limit before apply otherwise recruitment board will not accept application form. Candidates can send application for to postal address of Mumbai Port Trust till 20th Jan 2017.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of Organisation: Mumbai Port Trust
- Name of Recruitment: Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2018
- Name of Post: Graduate Trainee, Technician Trainee, Trade Trainee
- Post wise details: Graduate Trainee-05, Technician Trainee: 06 Posts, Trade Trainee: 05 Posts
- Total Posts:
- Apply Mode: Online
- Last Date To apply:
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Official notification: @mumbaiport.govt.in
Mumbai Graduate Trainee Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- For GraduateTrainee: Candidates must possess Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a surely registered Indian University.
- For Technician Trainee: Applicants need to have Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State.
- For Trade Trainee: Candidate must pass 10th/SSC or its identical examination and must have passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) in I.T.I.
Age Limit: Applicants least age is 14 yrs and upper age is 21 yrs as on 01-03-2017.
Candidates will select on basis of personal interview and document verification.
- Starting Date to apply online:
- Last Date to apply Online:
How to apply online for Mumbai Port Trust Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Aspirants may log on official web link of Mumbai Port Trust www.mumbaiport.govt.in
- Now search relevant recruitment notification and click on it
- Read complete article and click to download application form
- Take printout of application form
- Fill application form
- Attached photo, signature and other required documents
- Now send application form to postal address mention below.
Apprentice Training Centre,
Narsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg,
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.