PPSC Recruitment 2018 Engineer/Officer Vacancy Online Application Form : PPSC Vacancy 2018-2019 Apply Online
PPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Public Service Commission, Patiala declares PPSC Recruitment Notification. Applicants read complete article and get details on PPSC Jobs 2018 like important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, posts details 7 how to apply. PSSC declare notification to fill 216 Engineer Posts & 263 Posts of PPSC Officers. All interested candidates engineering degree is eligible to apply for PPSC Engineer Jobs 2018 & PPSC Officers Jobs 2018 eligibility criteria is mention below, applicants can check & apply. Aspirants last date of application submission is 28th Nov 2016. Candidates wish to get PPSC Engineer /Officers jobs have better opportunity to get PPSC Jobs 2018. Applicants work hard and appear in exam with better preparation. Candidates stay tune with us and get latest updates on PPSC Engineer Vacancy 2018. Applicants for more information on PPSC Officers Vacancy 2018 may log on official web portal.
PPSC Recruitment 2018 Engineer/Officer Jobs Online Application Form
Punjab Public Service Commission invites online application form to apply online for PPSC Recruitment 2018. All interested candidates must fill application form for make eligible them to appear in competitive examination. Aspirants have better opportunity for making career in PPSC Jobs. Candidates no further facility to apply, you have to fill online application form and registered for PPSC Recruitment 2018. PPSC is responsible to conduct examination after application process. Candidates must read complete article and make all doubt clear on PPSC Engineer/Officer Vacancy 2016.
PPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Name of Organisation: Public Service Commission, Patiala
- Name of Recruitment: PPSC Engineer/Officer Jobs 2018
- Name of Posts: Sub Divisional Engineer and various officers posts
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job type: state govt Jobs
- Job Location: Patiala
- Last Date to apply:
- PPSC Engineer Jobs total Posts:
- PPSC Officers Jobs total Posts:
- Official link: @ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Engineer/ Officer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Engineer Jobs: Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical from a recognized University or Institution & Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard.
- For Officers Posts:
- For Sub Divisional Soil Conservation Officer &Soil Conservation Officer: Candidates should possess Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) with Soil Science or Conservation Agriculture as a major subject or Degree in B. Tech. Agricultural Engineering with Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard.
- For Joint Director & Deputy Director: Post Graduation Diploma in any discipline from a recognised University, Degree or Post Graduation in Journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation and Advertising from a recognised University
- For Information and Public Relation Officer, Assistant Public Relation Officer, District Programme Officer, Ayurvedic Medical Officer: Master’s Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation and Advertising from a recognised University.
- Minimum Age: 18yrs
- Maximum Age: 37yrs on 01-01-2018
Note: Age Relaxation as per govt rules we prefer you to see official notification.
PPSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedure
PPSC will select candidates on basis of their performance & qualification. PPSC Merit List 2016 will declare after competition of selection procedure. Candidates selection criteria consists of following steps mention below:
- Written Exam
- Document Verify
- Merit List
- For SC/ST Candidates of Punjab State: 1125rs
- For Ex-serviceman of Punjab State: 500rs
- For Other Categories: 3000rs
- For Physically Handicapped Candidates: 1750rs
Note: Application fee will be payable through Challan in any Branch of State Bank of Patiala.
- Last Date to apply online:
- Last date to pay application fee:
- Admit Card Release Date:
- Exam Date:
How to Apply online for PPSC Recruitment 2018
- Applicants may log on official web portal of PPSC www.ppsc.gov.in
- Now click on relevant field notification
- Read complete article & instruction to apply
- Start fill application form with proper details
- Upload photo, signature and other require documents
- Pay application fee
- Click on submission
- Take hard copy of Online application form
Latest Career Updates & Current Affairs
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.